Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hello There.

Chances are, if you're reading this, you probably know me (at least a little bit). If not, you will! I decided to finally start this blog after mulling it over for about - oh, years (seriously, can I be any more indecisive?). And since I'm just about to start a new chapter in my life, what better time than now to begin? So, let me skip all the formal introductions and start off with some fun (or maybe not-so-fun, depending how you look at it) facts about myself.


(That's me on the far left with some of my good friends from college!)

1) I love Friends. The people that are there for you no matter what AND the T.V. show. Is there anything better than sitting around Central Perk gossiping with your five closest friends and not working? I think not. 

2) I don't like chocolate.

3) I love the smell of coffee, but can't stand the taste, which is why I rarely order anything whenever I go to the local Starbucks or Peets. However, I am more than happy to spend my whole afternoon there immersed in the sweet aroma of ground coffee beans (I'm sure the people working there must think I'm one of those lurkers just there for the free wifi).

4) I always sing in the shower. always. and it's nearly always the same 3 songs - Dream a Little Dream of Me by The Mamas & the Papas, Kiss Me by Sixpence None the Richer, and Baby it's Cold Outside, a la Zooey Deschanel and Will Ferrel in Elf - I do both parts ;) ).

5) I'm really bad at riding bicycles. le tragic. 

So anyways, this blog is my outlet. A place where I can talk about life and all the ups and downs that come with it. If you're not too bored yet, stick around. I'll try to update often and keep things interesting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment